Request: make the ML's default return candidate be the ML

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 07:29:43 PST 2011

Hello all.
I've noticed that the default reply recipient for messages generated
from the MacPorts Users mailing list is "just" the person that
actually sent the message.  This causes grief when you hit reply,
thinking it will go to the ML, but end up just sending a personal
reply on accident.
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but is there anything that
could be done here?  It keeps biting me, every time I come back to the
mailing list.
Thank.
-roger-