What/where Xcode 4.0.2 for Macports install in Snow Leopard?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 11:05:57 PST 2011

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 13:46, Murray Eisenberg
<murrayeisenberg at gmail.com>wrote:

> But the current Xcode 4.2.1 requires Lion (OS X 10.7) and, as I said, I'm
> running Snow Leopard 10.6.8.

That wasn't the point, so much as that installing XCode from the App Store
*only* installs an installer.  Did you run that installer afterward?

(Meanwhile it looks like Apple has withdrawn XCode 4 for Snow Leopard; both
the primary link in the Mac Dev Center and the full downloads list show
3.2.6 as latest for SL, and XCode 4.0 has vanished entirely.)