AbiWord for Intel?

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Mon Nov 28 13:26:42 PST 2011

* Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org> [111128 10:16]:
> >   I guessing that abiword has been built, but I don't know where it
> >   is installed.
>
> Give this a spin: `port contents abiword`
 This prints out the files under
 Applications/MacPorts/AbiWord.app/Contents
 I'm not clear on how this is supposed to help.

 I don't want to hose anything, so based on my relative noobiness to
 Lion/Darwin and macports I must ask the question:

 What happens if I simply delete AbiWord.app along with subordinate
 directories and files and run
 port install abiword
 from the directory containing the portfile?

 thanks
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com