Fetch fails will porting abiword via portfile

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Tue Nov 29 08:32:12 PST 2011

* Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org> [111128 17:12]:
> > patchfiles  missing-nibs.diff
>
> Your patchfile is missing (./files/missing-nibs.diff); it should be placed in the same directory as the Portfile.
 You have attached a file called smime.p7s. I have no ideas what to
 do with it. I presume that I must extract missing-nibs.diff from
 it, but finder does not give me that option that I can see. If I
 double-click it is opened in keychain-access app, but I am unclear
 as to what to do to get the patchfile.

thanks

--
Tim (brand new to mac)