MyPaint install errors

bunk3m pneukom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 06:38:59 PST 2011

When I installed py27-numpy manually, MyPaint installed OK.

I'm happy to help but not sure how.  Contact me directly and let me know.

After install, I note that while MyPaint starts up OK, it doesn't work.
ie. It won't paint anything.  I've been using it in a Linux VM and the
Macports version doesn't behave properly.

Other X-11 based programs like Inkscape work properly.

Thanks for your help.
Regards