xterm launch with X11 all the time

Shaz shazalive at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:16:37 PST 2011

Hi,

I am having a problem with X11, xterm. Whenever X is loaded, directly
or by an X based app then xterm is also started. I was trying out the
X11 menus in the dock and this behavior has been there since. Now I
have removed all the applications from the menu including xterm which
was there by default but still it gets loaded. I can't even remove it
through port uninstall as it is probably some dependency rather then
an actual port. The weird part is that I can't even find xterm binary.
Neither in /opt/local nor root filesystem of os x.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Shaz