What/where Xcode 4.0.2 for Macports install in Snow Leopard?

John B Brown jbb at vcn.com
Wed Nov 30 17:58:29 PST 2011

Adam Mercer wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 11:39, Dominik Reichardt <domiman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> As I wrote before, you are mistaken. If you purchased Xcode for SL you can still download it from the App Store. It shows up fine in the purchased list/tab. I just did that yesterday on a SL mac that didn't have xcode4 installed before. You might have hid it from your purchased list. If you check your account stats you can unhide apps.
>
> It shows up under the list of purchased apps, you just can't download
> it. Xcode 4 for Snow Leopard is no longer available for download or
> purchase. Period.
>
> Cheers
>
> Adam

	Simply signing up to be a simple member of Apple Developer will allow you to
download a copy of Xcode-4.0 and Xcode-4.2 in a single 4.4Gb dmg file which
includes ios-sdk-4.3. Try http://developer.apple.com/, join, and enjoy.

	Works for me.

	Shalom,

	John B. Brown.
	[jbb at vcn.com]
	358 High Street,
	Buffalo, Wyoming
	82834

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes"  Mahatma Gandhi
"There was never a good war or a bad peace."
Benjamin Franklin
"I wonder whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on
or by imbeciles who really mean it."  Mark Twain

1-307-684-9068