gimp for Lion

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Oct 2 15:31:24 PDT 2011

On Oct 2, 2011, at 09:50, Fabrizio Bartolomucci wrote:

> That is another problem: the lion gcc compiler reports an error when I try to do anything with sudo port; I also tried to reinstall macport to no avail. If you are interested I send here the log of the compiler when I am back to my mac.

Remember to Reply All when you reply so that the discussion stays on the macports-users mailing list and doesn't get stuck in our private mailboxes. You should send any such problem reports to the list if you're not sure it's a bug, or report a ticket in the issue tracker if you're sure it is.

Note also that on Lion, MacPorts uses llvm-gcc-4.2 or clang to compile most ports, not gcc, but it can vary by port.