gimp for Lion

Fabrizio Bartolomucci fbartolom at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 06:32:22 PDT 2011

Actually if I try to start gimp on the terminal I receive the following logs:

(gimp:87978): GLib-WARNING **: goption.c:2132: ignoring no-arg, optional-arg or filename flags (8) on option of type 0
Dynamic session lookup supported but failed: launchd did not provide a socket path, verify that org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist is loaded!
Dynamic session lookup supported but failed: launchd did not provide a socket path, verify that org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist is loaded!
Not enough memory

That could be clarifying for someone.

--
	Dr. Fabrizio Bartolomucci