Can't install - 'Xcode is not installed..'

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Tue Oct 4 09:19:29 PDT 2011

* Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> [111003 17:50]:

> On Oct 3, 2011, at 20:26, Tim Johnson wrote:
>
> > Should I be executing `Install Xcode.app' ?
>
> Yes :)
  OK. I'm up, I'm awake and I'm going to ask another stupid question:
  Should I be - from the command line - executing

  /.Install Xcode.app

  or should I be invoking it from the graphical environment.
  If both would suffice, which would be preferable?

  Again, a stupid question, but the answer will probably edify me on
  other matters.
  (baby steps are best taken with the parent holding baby's hands)
  thanks
  [father of 6]
--
Tim