ImageMagick update fails to build

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 10:36:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

The latest update does build on my OSX 10.7 machine, I get

  port upgrade outdated
--->  Computing dependencies for ImageMagick
--->  Fetching archive for ImageMagick
--->  Attempting to fetch ImageMagick-6.7.3-0_0+q16.darwin_11.x86_64.tbz2 from http://packages.macports.org/ImageMagick
--->  Fetching ImageMagick
--->  Attempting to fetch ImageMagick-6.7.3-0.7z from http://imagemagick.linux-mirror.org/download/
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for ImageMagick
--->  Extracting ImageMagick
--->  Configuring ImageMagick
--->  Building ImageMagick
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command failed (see log for details)
Log for ImageMagick is at: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_ImageMagick/ImageMagick/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>

The relevant part of the log seems to be

:info:build libtool: link: `/opt/local/lib/libXt.la' is not a valid libtool archive
:info:build make[1]: *** [coders/xbm.la] Error 1
:info:build make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs….

Any one else seeing this ?

Chris