Installation Alert window will not close!

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:43:45 PDT 2011

Have you closed itunes? And the process status app will tell you whether either is still running and you can kill the itunes programs and the installer. You might also want to look at the apple discussion groups. You are most likely not the only one with this problem.
Updating itunes to the latest version might also help. I think they did away with the itunes helper in that.