determining the exact variants that got installed

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:26:15 PDT 2011

`port gdal` has a lot of variants. I installed it with several of those variants enabled. Is there a way to determine which all variants got installed?

Here is why I ask -- I want to install a software (actually, PostGIS 2.0 development version, available from its SVN repo, not from MacPorts) that requires the Python bindings for GDAL. I installed gdal with its Python 2.7 variant, yet, the PostGIS configure script keeps on croaking saying I don't have the Python bindings installed. I am in a bind.

--
Puneet Kishor