determining the exact variants that got installed

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:32:15 PDT 2011

On Oct 16, 2011, at 6:28 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

>> `port gdal` has a lot of variants. I installed it with several of those variants enabled. Is there a way to determine which all variants got installed?
>
> port -v installed gdal

Thanks. So...

punkish at lucknow ~$port installed gdal
  gdal @1.8.0_0+expat
  gdal @1.8.0_1+curl+expat+geos+netcdf+postgresql90+python27+spatialite+sqlite3 (active)
  gdal @1.8.0_1+expat

So, it seems I have multiple versions of gdal installed, and the PostGIS configure script is probably picking up the wrong version. Looking above, how do I uninstall `gdal @1.8.0_0+expat`. And, what is the difference between the next two?

--
Puneet Kishor