how to install old port subversion in tbz2?

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Mon Oct 17 12:01:13 PDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 14:54, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> Then again nobody has publicly announced anything at all about archives yet, not even their existence.

I have to say it seems just a little bit odd that MacPorts now will
try to install ports by downloading pre-compiled archives, but an
announcement of this behavior has not been made.

Maybe it's just me, but I get a fuzzy weird feeling about that, and I
know that it's doing this. Again, maybe it's just me.

arno  s  hautala    /-|   arno at alum.wpi.edu

pgp b2c9d448