Error while compiling Enblend with MacPorts version 2.0.3

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Oct 24 23:04:59 PDT 2011

On Oct 24, 2011, at 14:54, Philippe Bernery wrote:

> I'm trying to install Enblend (not directly but throw the installation of hugin-app) but it fails with several errors and I can't figure out what could be the origin of the problem.
[snip]
> Any idea?

As with any other build failure when Xcode 4.2 and therefore clang are involved, I'd try using llvm-gcc-4.2 instead, i.e.:

sudo port clean enblend
sudo port install enblend configure.compiler=llvm-gcc-4.2

Let us know if that works and we can change the port to always do that. Filing a ticket in the issue tracker would be appropriate too.