No destroot after fetching archive

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Tue Oct 25 11:25:19 PDT 2011

--On October 25, 2011 1:00:26 AM -0500 Ryan Schmidt
<ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> Perhaps just cleaning and trying again would work too. If you haven't
> yet done so, it might be interesting to see that main.log file.

I tried that a couple of times and it didn't help.  I don't have the
log file anymore, but it seemed uninteresting at the time.  I just
tried to reproduce the error by uninstalling and reinstalling audiofile
and this time it worked fine.  If it ever happens again I'll try to
figure out why.

           Mike