php5-mysql +mysql5 error

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:49:13 PDT 2011

On 26/10/11 at 20:21, punk.kish at gmail.com (Puneet Kishor) wrote:

[...]

>:info:build /opt/local/include/mysql5/mysql/m_string.h:253:10:
>fatal error: 'mysql/plugin.h' file not found
>:info:build #include <mysql/plugin.h>

[...]

Being new to macports but having compiled MySQL 5.1.19 from
source into /usr/local I too saw similar errors. I fixed them by
passings flags to  ./configure implicitly giving absolute paths
to the mysql <header files>. This can also be set in your bash
profile if the flags option is unavailable.

Cheers,

     Phil.
--
Please consider the environment before reading this email...