Getting UserName set in a launchd plist

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 1 14:20:47 PDT 2011

On 9/1/11 5:17 PM, "Ryan Schmidt" <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

>Sorry, I missed that you were asking about how to locate the plist file
>itself. I thought you were talking about the regular expression you used
>to locate the key within the plist.

My subject wasn't great. The regex is debateable, and maybe doing as
Jeremy suggested privately and just generating my own is the best option,
but all of them depend on the location construction bit.

>Yes that does seem to be the correct way to construct the plist file
>location, based on:

That's where my contributor found them, I just wasn't sure if that meant
"publically stable" or not since I tend to stick with what's in the guide
where I can.

Thanks,
-- Scott