Checksum error

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Sep 3 15:40:43 PDT 2011

On Sep 3, 2011, at 16:09, Kastus Shchuka wrote:

> I am afraid this issue resurrected again with curl-ca-bundle at 7.21.7_3:
>
> $ sudo port upgrade curl-ca-bundle
> --->  Computing dependencies for curl-ca-bundle
> --->  Fetching archive for curl-ca-bundle
> --->  Attempting to fetch curl-ca-bundle-7.21.7_3.darwin_9.noarch.tgz from http://packages.macports.org/curl-ca-bundle
> --->  Fetching curl-ca-bundle
> --->  Verifying checksum(s) for curl-ca-bundle
> Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for certdata-1.78.txt
> Error: Checksum (sha256) mismatch for certdata-1.78.txt
> Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file checksums
> Log for curl-ca-bundle is at: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_net_curl-ca-bundle/curl-ca-bundle/main.log
> Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1

Yes, mozilla has been updating certdata.txt several times over the past several days; each time, I have to update the port to the newer version, and until I do, if the last update was very recently, you might see a checksum error. I've fixed it now in r83510 by updating certdata.txt to revision 1.79.

> Should I update the same ticket or open a new one?

A new ticket would have been appropriate, but is no longer necessary since the issue is now resolved.