error installing tomcat6

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 09:08:54 PDT 2011

On Sep 17, 2011, at 5:17 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Sep 16, 2011, at 11:26, Puneet Kishor wrote:
>
>> Hi, I tried `sudo port install tomcat6` on a Lion desktop and got the following
>
>> :info:build /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_java_commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/work/commons-fileupload-1.2.1-src/build.xml:54: Directory /Volumes/roller/Users/punkish/.maven/repository creation was not successful for an unknown reason
>
> Looks like:
>
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/30448

Thanks Ryan. I can confirm that the following worked --

$sudo port install tomcat6 build.asroot=yes
..
--->  Activating tomcat6 @6.0.32_0
--->  Cleaning tomcat6

The issue was reported and resolved 7 weeks ago. Any way to ensure the fix is in the script?

In the meantime, thanks again.

--
Puneet Kishor