bunk3m bunk3m at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 11:26:06 PDT 2011

Thank you!

I tried to download manually.  I got a message about broken
heuristic/virus detected, or something like that.

When I put an exception for packages.macports.org it all started to work
again.  Thanks!

One final question.
Do you have any idea why this worked OK under Leopard but when I
upgraded to Snow Leopard I got these virus message?

Thanks again.