MacPorts is hijacking account on MacOSXServer

Rodolfo Aramayo raramayo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 12:33:28 PDT 2011

Hi Andrea,

The problem has long been fixed.

If you are having problems please re-install the MacPorts-base package
(http://www.macports.org/install.php)
Make sure to follow the instructions. Download, expand, configure and
make as a regular admin user and only 'make install' as root (sudo
make install)
A new MacPort user will be created and the user UID will be properly
assigned even if you are using network accounts

If you continue to have problems, please post a detailed description
to this list:

"MacPorts Users" <macports-users at lists.macosforge.org>,

You will need to subscribe to it first though

Hope this helps...anyone else, any ideas??

--Rodolfo