bunk3m bunk3m at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 05:38:59 PDT 2011

Hi Ryan.

It isn't a specific file extension (ie. .tbz2) but it happens when
Clamav finds something peculiar inside a file or compressed archive.  In
this case, Clamav found something in the specific .tbz2 archive that was
required as a dependency for ffmpeg and mplayer.  So it was blocking
download of the file.  Hence, the port command crapped out with an error 1.

I can forward the link to the file to Clamav to show them a false
positive.  It should help out the community effort.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Regards