Error deleting directory after 2.x upgrade

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Tue Sep 27 08:35:37 PDT 2011

After upgrading MacPorts, I am now getting an error about uninstalling because a "directory is not empty".

This appears to be a permissions issue.  I haven't seen any real fix on the list here, and I have been simply manually deleting the directory after it installs.

While not ideal, it seems to work for the moment, but I am concerned about the next time I run the upgrades.  Will I have to do this each time?

Jeff