Can selfupdate be done incrementally

Tim Haigh timhaigh at mac.com
Fri Apr 6 22:00:29 PDT 2012

The MLB in your mac has sensors that will automatically shutdown your mac if it ever got to a critical heat.  This is never likely to happen.   I had a 2009 mac mini that ran for a couple of years sandwiched between an Apple Airport base station and an ASDL modem, I never turned it off in 3 years. never had an issue.  it did all my compiling etc.