Prefix on subject line for mailing list

Jerome Yanga jerome.yanga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:18:09 PDT 2012

Jan,

Like many, I subscribe to a lot of mailing list.  When I create a rule
in Outlook and put all the email addresses of all the mailing lists
that I subscribe to, Outlook comes back to me and says that I have
used up the maximum rules.  I cannot give you the exact error I get
but it is something to that effect.  This is the reason why I started
using the subject line to organize my emails instead of the From
field.  Using the subject line in the rules seem to allow me to have
just one rule for all the subscriptions that I am on.

Regards,