Xcode 4.3.2 macports requirement

许楠 admin at xunan.info
Wed Apr 18 11:03:42 PDT 2012

first of all,i'm a chinese guy from mainland china,and please forgive my poor english.

i've installed the newest version of macports,and i use a hactonish.here is someinformation about my pc.

mac os x lion 10.7.3
xcode 4.3.? installed from mac app store

i've installed openvpn via macports ,but when i tried to install wine,error returned from command line

Error: Couldn't determine your Xcode version (from '/usr/bin/xcodebuild -version').
Error: Target org.macports.extract returned: unable to find Xcode
Error: Failed to install cairo

i runned xcodebuild

nanimac:~ xunan$ /usr/bin/xcodebuild -version
Error: No developer directory found at /Developer. Run /usr/bin/xcode-select to update the developer directory path.

then
nanimac:~ xunan$ /usr/bin/xcode-select -version
xcode-select version 2307.

so i replaced xcodebuild with xcode-select , and run sudo port install wine again, it said that maybe i would update my xcode ,at this time ,i've no idea about what should i do,can you help me ?

please write back soon,and thanks a lot