回复: Xcode 4.3.2 macports requirement

许楠 admin at xunan.info
Wed Apr 18 13:04:37 PDT 2012

i made it

http://blog.justus-beyer.de/2012/02/after-xcode-update-to-4-3-xcodebuild-fails/

when i installer xcode via mac app store,there are no /Developer dir.

although i lost origin file /usr/bin/xcodebuild , i runned sudo /usr/bin/xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer

$cd /usr/bin ,
$sudo rm xcodebuild
$ln -s /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild xcodebuild

it works ha ,cheers