apache 2.4

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Thu Apr 19 07:01:40 PDT 2012

Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> I just read in their notes that all plugins must be recompiled, and that only a few source changes might be required. But I have not tried it.
>
> If anyone tries 2.4.2, let me know the results.

Do we need a new apache24 port?
I think that livecheck didn't pick 2.4 up is due to this being a major
rewrite of the codebase. I think that we'll at least need to have 2.2 in
macports until all plugins have been confirmed working.

Apache has still got apache20, apache22 as legacy versions.

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
København N ; Danmark ; Europa