apache 2.4

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Apr 19 20:53:32 PDT 2012

On Apr 19, 2012, at 18:17, Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:

> Ryan Schmidt wrote
>>
>> When we actually commit the update to apache2 2.4.x, we'd have to
>> increase the revision of every module port that we want to get rebuilt.
>
> Do you have a procedure for doing this or are you interested in a script
> that'll generate the diff files ???

I had no specific procedure in mind yet. A number of scripts had floated around to help with this before but I don't have any of them handy. This is part of the reason I'm less than thrilled about doing this update and am therefore postponing it until a later time when I feel like dealing with it. If you have a script handy that might help.