API headers for MacPorts clang/llvm

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Tue Apr 24 05:22:57 PDT 2012

On Apr 24, 2012, at 5:24 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
> I'm just wondering if the issue is the MacPorts clang ports don't install the development headers ? If so, could these be added ?

It's possible - you might get more traction on the -dev list, though ;-)

One thing to think about is that if you only need this header to build, you can just download the clang distfile and put it into some place where your build will find it (I believe we used to do this for ports that required the tcl private headers, and we may still do this - but I haven't checked in a while).

--
Daniel J. Luke