PostgreSQL 91 does not start automatically

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Wed Apr 25 12:36:51 PDT 2012

> Thanks for reminding me that.
>
> Are you sure the partition on which your binaries reside is mounted when the launchd daemon starts?

I'm suspicious of colliding Apple daemons at boot, but there should be messages about them in the system log as they try to launch and fail.

If there's absolutely nothing, we need to find out if his launchd plists are even "installed" to /Library/LaunchDaemons. I think MacPorts symlinks them into there, right?