PostgreSQL 91 does not start automatically

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Wed Apr 25 12:51:15 PDT 2012

On 25 avr. 2012, at 21:47, Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org> wrote:

> Nope, the build laptop is the only Apple product I've got these days; I'm just spewing my stream of consciousness/babbling.

That's was just because the "log" you typed in your previous message has magically been altered into "load", so I thought this was the unmistakable evidence of an iPhone spelling corrector! ;)

I'm going to bed (it's late over here in old Europe). Sorry to let you pondering alone on this oddity.

Have fun!
Vincent