PostgreSQL 91 does not start automatically

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:07:32 PDT 2012

All fixed for now....

I changed the following line in my httpd.conf

	- Listen mumbai.geology.wisc.edu:80
	+ Listen 80

Now, there is no specific IP or network address for apache2 to check, so it doesn't seem to trip over that check, and starts happily on its own.

Perhaps a more dependable fix would be useful.

Many thanks everyone.

--
Puneet Kishor