gnuplot on MacPorts with aqua?

Jason Swails jason.swails at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:55:34 PDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Marko Käning <MK-MacPorts at techno.ms> wrote:

> On Apr 27, 2012, at 11:13 PM, Jason Swails wrote:
>
> Have you tried rebuilding aquaterm with MacPorts?
>

> Hmm, well, I have it installed just fine:
>
> $ port installed aquaterm
> The following ports are currently installed:
>   aquaterm @1.0.1_5 (active)
>
> Could rebuilding it change the situation?

Potentially -- MacPorts doesn't check to see if there is something wrong
with the files that belong to each installed port -- just that it's there.
If something has changed, I could imagine aquaterm breaking (I've had
trouble with it in the past, but not with my current system).  To be
thorough, I would uninstall and reinstall both aquaterm (first) and gnuplot
(after).

Hopefully this works...
Jason

--