Mosh errors

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 28 03:32:23 PDT 2012

Hi,

This really has nothing to do with MacPorts.

See

http://mosh.mit.edu/

and the F.A.Q.

Q: I'm getting 'mosh-server not found'.
Please make sure that mosh is installed on the client, and mosh (or at least mosh-server) is installed on the server you are trying to connect to. If you install mosh-server in your home directory, please see the "Server binary outside path" instructions in the Usage section, above.

Chris