OpenCV port variants

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Wed Aug 1 02:32:47 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 10:02:02AM +0100, George Profenza wrote:
> I'm not sure if it was installed with Qt4 support or Python support
> though.

In that case it probably didn't add python or qt4 support, because
opencv has variants to provide this support; see:
	`port variants opencv`

> Is it possible to 'update'/change the port install to also include qt4
> and python26 ?
> If so, what commands do I run ? Otherwise, what are my alternatives ?

If you want qt4 and python26 you could run
	`sudo port upgrade --enforce-variants opencv +qt4 +python26`
or for python27
	`sudo port upgrade --enforce-variants opencv +qt4 +python27`

--
Clemens Lang