Processing of port gimp-help-en failed

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 04:14:09 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 02:22:08AM -0500, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Aug 1, 2012, at 01:58, Jim Graham <spooky130u at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is one of the three issues I fixed earlier today:
>
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/35283#comment:14

> You need to run "sudo port selfupdate" to receive this and all other
> fixes that have been committed, and then clean the port and try again.

I did ... right before I ran that build, late last night/early this
morning (around midnight local, or 0500Z).  This error was after the
selfupdate.  Oh, and fwiw, when I'm doing stuff like this, I don't
use sudo...I just su, and when I'm done, log out from root.

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | DMR: So fsck was originally called

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html