trouble with qt4-mac install

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sat Aug 4 13:33:12 PDT 2012

Hi Comer - It is quite possible that qt4-mac is still building.
Depending on your specific Mac and OS, it can take 1 hour to 1 day.  I
truly doubt that the install was stalled; more likely is that it just
takes a very long time to build.  If you have the patience and
resources, leave it going overnight.  If that doesn't work, then try:

sudo port clean qt4-mac
sudo port -d upgrade qt4-mac > ~/Desktop/qt4-mac-upgrade.txt 2>&1

and let that go overnight, then ^C it in the morning, compress the .txt
file, and create a new tickets with that compressed file attached to it
& we'll see what we can figure out from it.

Good luck! - MLD

On Aug 4, 2012, at 3:15 PM, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan at gmail.com>