no gcc and make for mountain lion

Michael Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Mon Aug 6 06:44:45 PDT 2012

Hello,

I have just upgrade macport, xcode and finally my system from lion
(10.7.4) to mountain lion (10.8). unfortunately, I could not fond make
and gcc isen't instaledl by default with os 10.8.

more, I get this error message. when i do

/sudo port upgrade outdated
Password:
Error: Unable to open port: can't read "build.cmd": Failed to locate
'make' in path:
'/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin' or at its
MacPorts configuration time location, did you move it?
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
     http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
/

Can you help me please ?

Tanks for your answers.