Mountain Lion/Xcode/Macports upgrade failure

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 21:01:00 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 07, 2012 at 03:23:44PM -0400, Jason wrote:

> > Command Line Tools are available on connect.apple.com as a manual download.

Which utils are in the command line utils package?  I just tried to go
there, and was asked for an ID, which would cost no less than $99 just to
open the page.  WTFO?  Is there anything in there that not having would
matter to joe-Unix user/admin who compiles this and that for personal
use?  If so, what's missing that I haven't missed so far, so I can go and
download the source and built if for myself (or build it from MacPorts)?

And what is this $99 for, anyways?

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

        Do not look into laser with remaining eye.

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html