Monitoring Internet Usage

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Thu Aug 23 19:01:18 PDT 2012

Wish I could!  From you email address, I presume
you're in Canada, too?  For anyone else following
along, Canada has a handful of major
providers--all of whom offer packages with
miserably small caps for relatively high prices.
Plus I've had this email address for 15+ years
and it would be a pain to find and update all the
places I've used it.

Nonetheless, I did upgrade our internet service
this week.  An extra $20 a month but it more than
doubled our GB cap.  Hopefully that will hold us
until I can send them off to school.  (Whereupon
I'll commiserate with them about the high cost of
internet service and try not to smirk!  ;)

Craig