Mac Book sleeping modus during running update webkit-gtk

FritzS - gmx fritzs at gmx.net
Sun Aug 26 20:53:46 PDT 2012

Hi,
yesterday I must close my MBP during an webkit-gtk  1.6.3_4 < 1.8.2_2 update  running in a terminal window.
The MBP goes to sleeping mode. Today morning, after waking up, the update wake up and running from this point if it goes to sleep yesterday.

Could this make problems? What is your experience with Mac OS X goes to sleep, during macports updates or installing runs in terminal?

Please excuse my not so good english, my native language is German - I live in Austria, Vienna.

--
FritzS
fritzs at gmx.net