macport wxt problem

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 02:18:09 PDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

>> I run the following command to compile Gnuplot.
>>
>> sudo /opt/local/bin/port install cairo +no_x11 +quartz +universal
>>  sudo /opt/local/bin/port install pango +no_x11 +quartz +universal
>>   ./configure CPPFLAGS='-arch i386' LDFLAGS='-arch i386' --with-readline=builtin  --prefix=$HOME/gnuplot-4.6_bin --without-lisp-files
>
> I was missing the fact that you compiled for i386 only (it was
> implicit, I just didn't think about it). However that should not
> really change anything.
>
>>  Here is the result.
>>
>> checking for stdbool.h that conforms to C99... no
>> checking for _Bool... yes

Sadly I'm unable to test & reproduce anything here. I have Xcode 3.2.5
on 10.6 and that one returns:

checking for stdbool.h that conforms to C99... yes
checking for _Bool... yes

(I'm not sure if I want to install the old Xcode over the new one on
that machine.)

My only remaining question is whether _Bool is defined in C and not in
C++ (this would explain the behaviour) or if it is something
completely different.

Mojca