running script error (eigen symmetric)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Dec 3 12:01:04 PST 2012

On Dec 3, 2012, at 13:47, Amy Anderson <amyla333 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this the log info you needed:
>
> mdworker(61946) deny file-write-create /opt/local/var/macports/home/Library/Preferences/com.apple.LaunchServices.plist.lockfile ()

No; the file identified by the command "port logfile" run in the appropriate port's directory. It is named "main.log".

> Also I need to install scipy 0.7 to work with a script that uses calls eigen-symmetric, it was changed in versions 0.9 and after.  can I install scipy 0.7 to work with python 2.7?

The earliest version of the py27-scipy port was 0.8.0:

http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/python/py27-scipy/Portfile?rev=73540

You can download that port, then edit it to change the version and checksums to match 0.7.