Trouble installing PostgreSQL

Behrang Saeedzadeh behrangsa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 04:47:51 PST 2012

*(Forgot to reply-all)*

Hi Vincent,

Yes, it's a Persian name. :)

Regarding the error I was getting, I think the postgres user did not have
read access into my home directory (i.e. ~), as I was running the command
from there. After I CD'd into /opt/local/var/db/postgresql92/defaultdb/ for
which the postgres user had read/write access, the command completed
successfully.

Cheers,
Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.behrang.org