running script error (eigen symmetric)

Amy Anderson amyla333 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:46:42 PST 2012

Hi macport users,

I am trying to run this script in python and the script is now working with
the test data (eigen problem solved) but when I input my own data to be
called by script I got the following errors.

[moriaht-5:~/Desktop/pyClusterROI] moriah% python pyClusterROI_test.py
tcorr connectivity subject2002.nii
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pyClusterROI_test.py", line 89, in <module>
    make_local_connectivity_tcorr( infiles[i], maskname, outname, 0.5 )
  File "/Users/moriah/Desktop/pyClusterROI/make_local_connectivity_tcorr.py",
line 114, in make_local_connectivity_tcorr
    msk=csc_matrix((range(1,m+1),(iv,zeros(m))),shape=(prod(sz[1:]),1))
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/scipy/sparse/compressed.py", line
44, in __init__
    other = self.__class__( coo_matrix(arg1, shape=shape) )
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/scipy/sparse/coo.py", line 188, in
__init__
    self._check()
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/scipy/sparse/coo.py", line 220, in
_check
    raise ValueError('row index exceedes matrix dimensions')
ValueError: row index exceedes matrix dimensions

I was wondering if anyone might know what this error might mean or how to
fix it?