mesa build failure

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Dec 21 00:55:39 PST 2012

On Dec 21, 2012, at 02:52, Masha Vecherkovskaya wrote:

> Yes you are right I'm on server. Who would have thought. I'm setting up a server at home, to share a database that keeps track of all data from our experiments over VPN with my team members.
> I thought that as administrator I don't have quota. I'll take a look at that and try again.

I haven't worked with quotas on OS X, but while it's certainly possible that as an administrator you don't have a quota, MacPorts runs as the "macports" user; perhaps you have your server set to have quotas for other users. If so, see if you can configure it to remove or raise the quota for the "macports" user.