Failed to install webkit-gtk

Alejandro Imass aimass at yabarana.com
Tue Dec 25 09:07:54 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Brandon Allbery <allbery.b at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Alejandro Imass <aimass at yabarana.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I believe he attached the complete zipped log in the OP.
>

> Bleh, so they did.  Sorry.
>
>     :info:build Source/WTF/wtf/FastMalloc.cpp:4664: error: too many
> initializers for 'malloc_introspection_t'
>
> ..."wtf" appears to be well named.  Maybe some macro mis-expanded?

In cpp this happens when you have more initializing values than an
array is declared to hold; could also be related to single-quote /
double-quote incompatibilities or even a char codebase/encoding
problem.

Speculating: could the PowerPC arch may have something to do wit the problem?

--
Alejandro Imass